This is a contract for personal photography services to be provided by Rebecca Bloom Photography. You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. It is understood this Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. Once the items ordered have been delivered to the client, The sale is final and refunds cannot be given.
3. The Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Rebecca Bloom Photography.
4. The Client agrees that any digital files purchased for internet use will not be modified in any way and will be uploaded to any social media or any other internet usage with the Rebecca Bloom Photography watermark intact and with photo credit.
5. Upon signature & the payment of the retainer, the Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Photographer is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and retainers are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather.
6. The Client takes the responsibility of their own safety and their children’s safety before, during and after the portrait session, regardless of location. The Client agrees to hold harmless Rebecca Bloom Photography in the case of an accident, injury, and other unforeseen circumstances.
7. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait. The Photographer also holds the right to reschedule or cancel a portrait session due to the behavior of the Client and/or Client’s children. If a cancellation takes place, the session fee will be refunded to the Client.
8. If the Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
9. For any session location outside of a 30 mile radius of Rebecca Bloom Photography, there is a nominal travel fee of $1 per mile outside the 30 mile radius.
10. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases
Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
11. CREATIVE LICENSE: Images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints will not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
12. ORDERING: Within 2 weeks from the session date, the Photographer will notify the Client of the completion of their proofs. The online gallery will be available for 3 days and orders must be placed within that time frame. If the order is not placed within 3 days and the online gallery must go up again, there will be a $25 re-hosting fee and the new gallery will only be available online for 3 additional days.
13. The charges in this Contract are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and
future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. All prices are non-negotiable.
14. The Client agrees to fulfill the $400 minimum print order for the portrait session.
15. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
16. Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 returned check fee. Client assumes responsibility for any and all collection costs and legal fees incurred by Rebecca Bloom Photography in the event of enforcement of this contract becomes necessary.
17. The client is responsible for the proofing of images before ordering. All proofing and final edits must be finalized before images are purchased. Once the images have been ordered, no other changes can or will be made.
18. Rebecca Bloom Photography is responsible for design of composite album(s). Customer will be provided a preview of the album before ordering. Clients will be encouraged to make changes at that time. Clients are asked to mark images that must appear in the album. Once album has been ordered, no other changes can or will be made. Album delivery is 6-8 weeks from time images are submitted. Due to the fact that printing and production is outside the control of Rebecca Bloom Photography, the client will not hold Rebecca Bloom Photography responsible for late or delayed albums.
19. The client understands that each fulfilled gallery will be archived for 6 months from date of the session. All primary and future orders must be placed within the 6-month time frame to ensure availability of images. If an order has not been fulfilled and client has otherwise failed to contact the photographer, the gallery will be purged three months from the date of the session.
20. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed
by both parties.